This fully renovated 4WD 1990 Volkswagen Vanagon GL Syncro Westfalia with a Subaru SVX 230 HP, 6-cylinder engine, Porsche backend and a fully rebuilt transmission is for sale for $97,500.
Meet Raksha (The Grey Wolf), a truly one-of-a-kind 1990 Syncro Westie the owner and his father have been modernizing for the past four years. She is now ready to lead a new pack on adventures!
Modernization Builds / Refurbish Updates:
• 230 HP Subaru SVX Boxer 6-cylinder engine, 24-valve (~60K miles upon install, ~80K miles today)
• Syncro gear decoupler in dash
• Rear end locking differential
• Higher 3rd gear
• Short-throw shifter
• Oversize brakes
• Heavy-duty springs
• Old Man EMU shocks
• Enhanced RPM in Dash Tachometer
• Heavy-duty clutch
• Full transmission rebuild
• addition of stainless steel overflow tank
• Porsche rear end
• Custom front end spoiler
• Total body refurbished including all rust and ding removal and new Audi Grey paint by Kartel Custom Works
• Behind-plate flexible oil stick
• New Propane Tank
• New Skylight
• New camper fittings for water and RV hookups.
Contact the seller directly for further inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org